This guy must be nuts......

Go down

This guy must be nuts......

Post by dannybva on Sat May 30, 2009 7:11 pm

This guy on Netflix called season 2 cliched is he watching the same thing we are?

Johnnysocco3
31%
Similar To You

Johnnysocco3's other reviews >
1.0 Stars
Wow. Season 1 was high quality, addictive, fun. But watching season 2's premiere made me sad. It looked the same, but had turned into a lame cliche. I'm embarrassed I told other people to watch it.
dannybva

Matter : 18446
Street Cred : 1701

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: This guy must be nuts......

Post by wtwhizz on Sat May 30, 2009 7:37 pm

?

Season 1 was awesome, yes. However, Season 2 has ratcheted it up to an even higher level.

How in the world is Season 2 cliched?

Also, he shouldn't be judging the entire season off the first episode of the new season. I thought 737 was really good, but it had nothing on Grilled, Phoenix, etc.
wtwhizz

Matter : 8367
Street Cred : 800

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Sun May 31, 2009 12:25 pm

if i remember right brian directed 737 only that episode though anyway i will say season 1 and season 2 all have brilliant episodes if this guy is saying this be must have only season the first episode of the season and nothing more
Shawn

Matter : 26324
Street Cred : 3708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lparsons7981 on Sun May 31, 2009 1:39 pm

the first episode of season 2 is good as well though, he clearly just doesn't really like the show that much at all if he didn't like episode 201. Bryan directed it fine, he has some experience behind the camera.
Lparsons7981

Matter : 18253
Street Cred : 2003

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=45405342

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Sun May 31, 2009 1:51 pm

Lparsons7981 wrote:the first episode of season 2 is good as well though, he clearly just doesn't really like the show that much at all if he didn't like episode 201. Bryan directed it fine, he has some experience behind the camera.
yea he did direct it fine i thought the episode went good mainly the only people that talk down on this show is people that never really seen it but have heard what its kind of about so they just go from there and say what they think before watching it
Shawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trueblu8 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:32 am

PLEASE guys, don't pay attention to those idiots. LOL. Obviously they have very bad taste and don't know a quality show when they see one. Trust me I have many friends like this who after watching one episode said that it was boring. I then thought to myself "wtf, this guy's an idiot". I guess not everyone can appreciate fine programming like we do. What the hell do they know? That is why we have this forum so that people that DO have good taste can come together and discuss this brilliant show like what we are doing here. There's always going to be idiots and naysayers like these, please, pay them no mind.

I cannot wait to get rid of Skank from below my avatar! Only a few more posts to go, but then a thought came into my head, who's next, Spooge? Oh just great, well I guess anyone's better than Skank. LOL.

Last edited by trueblu8 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
trueblu8

Matter : 12430

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:38 am

trueblu8 wrote:PLEASE guys, don't pay attention to those idiots. LOL. Obviously they have very bad taste and don't know a quality show when they see one. Trust me I have many friends like this who after watching one episode said that it was boring. I then thought to myself "wtf, this guy's an idiot". I guess not everyone can appreciate fine programming like we do. What the hell do they know? That is why we have this forum so that people that DO have good taste can come together and discuss this brilliant show like what we are doing here. There's always going to be idiots and naysayers like these, please, pay them no mind.

its mostly on peoples personal preference really some people like horribly scripted shows because there funny and unreal thats what makes them sometimes enjoyable.. although with a show like this i see alot of people not even giving it a shot mainly because its on amc and when most people think of amc its old movies
Shawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by trueblu8 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:40 am

Then they're missing out! THAT is for sure. LOL.
trueblu8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:42 am

trueblu8 wrote:Then they're missing out! THAT is for sure. LOL.
yea i know i tried getting somone into the show and of course guess what he says this is giving the message to people that you can get away with making crystal meth and selling it.. gah they dont even take the time to watch a damn episode but hey it really is there loss
Shawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tweeders1 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:59 pm

That guy just wants attention. He'll be watching it next year just like the rest of us. The question is can I wait that long? I spose I'll have to. What happened to the days of 26 episodes per season? I sure miss them.
tweeders1

Matter : 7114
Street Cred : 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:59 pm

tweeders1 wrote:That guy just wants attention. He'll be watching it next year just like the rest of us. The question is can I wait that long? I spose I'll have to. What happened to the days of 26 episodes per season? I sure miss them.
every show now a days changed now its smaller episodes per season and sometimes they do half seasons during summer then winter to finish it off kinda weird but yeah
Shawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dannybva on Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:58 pm

trueblu8 wrote:PLEASE guys, don't pay attention to those idiots. LOL. Obviously they have very bad taste and don't know a quality show when they see one. Trust me I have many friends like this who after watching one episode said that it was boring. I then thought to myself "wtf, this guy's an idiot". I guess not everyone can appreciate fine programming like we do. What the hell do they know? That is why we have this forum so that people that DO have good taste can come together and discuss this brilliant show like what we are doing here. There's always going to be idiots and naysayers like these, please, pay them no mind.

I cannot wait to get rid of Skank from below my avatar! Only a few more posts to go, but then a thought came into my head, who's next, Spooge? Oh just great, well I guess anyone's better than Skank. LOL.

What got me was that he called it cliched. If he just said he didn't like it, I would have been like cool but your loss. But to call it cliched when it is probably the most original thing on TV............
dannybva

Matter : 18446
Street Cred : 1701

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:27 pm

dannybva wrote:

What got me was that he called it cliched. If he just said he didn't like it, I would have been like cool but your loss. But to call it cliched when it is probably the most original thing on TV............

its funny because every show thats coming out is same as every show there is out right now i hate watching tv besides a few shows anymore
Shawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lparsons7981 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:56 pm

If this guy watches a single "staircase" comedy where there are 2 characters in a nice house with a central couch and a staircase in the back, he has no business calling anything else cliched.
Lparsons7981

Matter : 18253
Street Cred : 2003

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=45405342

Back to top Go down

Post by trueblu8 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:02 am

Streed Cred sent tweeders. Thanks for joining. I know this place has no where near the activity of the amc board but it's much more organized and pretty and has some nice features as well. LOL. Milwaukee eh? Hey you're not too far from me. Peace.
trueblu8

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down