Spoiler Thread

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spoiler Thread

Post by Rob on Tue May 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Upcoming episode descriptions:

Over
Walt and Hank get into a heated argument at a party. Jane hides her relationship with Jesse from her father.

Walt and Hank get into a heated argument at a party the Whites host to thank friends and family for their support over the last few months. A stir-crazy Walt consumes himself with home improvements. Skyler is emotional and conflicted about Walt's treatment and opens up to her boss, Ted. Jane hides her relationship with Jesse from her father.

Mandala
Saul proposes a new business partner. Jesse tells Jane what he does.

When Walt and Jesse's crew of dealers begins to dwindle, Saul proposes a new business partner. Meanwhile, Skyler makes a disturbing discovery at work and confronts Ted. Jesse divulges his real profession to Jane, and their relationship takes a dangerous turn.

ArtemisFucked wrote:Podcast for episode 11 was released through amctv.com early. Almost wish I hadn't read it, spoiled a lot of the episode. Man, it sounds good though.

Spoilers -

Combo, Jesse's heavy-set dealer with the Mohawk, gets gunned down by rival dealers in the opening sequence

While Walt can't remember which one Combo even was, Jesse is distraught and smokes in front of Jane, who agrees to stay. She relapses and soon has Jesse shooting heroin.

Walt finds them strung out and turns to Saul, who proposes Walt begin working with Gustave Frings (Giancarlo Esposito), a straight-laced fast food manager who also distributes meth.

The episode ends with Skylar going into labor, but Walt missing from her side.

Phoenix
The Whites welcome a new addition. Jesse's addiction begins to get out of control. Jane and Jesse's relationship causes friction with both Walt and Donald.

ABQ
Skyler's frustration with Walt's secrecy finally comes to a head. Jesse self-destructs after a personal blow.

Last edited by Rob on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:57 am; edited 4 times in total
Rob
Admin

Matter : 24061
Street Cred : 2412

View user profile http://breakingbad.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Spoiler Thread

Post by Shawn on Sat May 09, 2009 10:29 pm

woow were did you find this also 3 more episodes till the season finale or maby even more? im just really glad i read this even though it was some crazy spoilers it meens may is going to be a amazing month since there will be even more breaking bad cheers
Shawn

Matter : 25608
Street Cred : 3708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg on Sat May 09, 2009 10:32 pm

When the season ends, I'll be Breaking Sad.
Heisenberg

Matter : 12911
Street Cred : 1403

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Sat May 09, 2009 10:34 pm

Heisenberg wrote:When the season ends, I'll be Breaking Sad.

ya... same when season 1 ended i was scared there wouldnt be a season 2 although i had a feeling there would be anyway im really looking forward to season 3 if there will be one im not sure if it has been confirmed yet but that's all i gotta know to make me happy after this season is over.

sadly though i wont have anything to look foward to for the next week Sad
Shawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg on Sat May 09, 2009 10:35 pm

There will be a Season 3; the ratings are good, and the show is a critical darling.

It's going to be a long wait, however. Sad
Heisenberg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Sat May 09, 2009 10:39 pm

Heisenberg wrote:There will be a Season 3; the ratings are good, and the show is a critical darling.

It's going to be a long wait, however. Sad
ya i figured they would have to make a season 3 considering how good the ratings are compared to season 1 even the talk section on the website theres so many people that post on episode topics compared to last year it is anoying waiting a full year to see the next season... but oh well i would rather have the show be on longer time length wise instead of it being on every week cause i want it to last for a while only show i can actully say i watch every single week and like
Shawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob on Sun May 10, 2009 10:54 am

On April 1, 2009, four episodes into Breaking Bad's second season, it was announced that AMC had renewed the show for a third season.[1] The number of episodes in the season was not announced. Very Happy
Rob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Tue May 12, 2009 1:03 am

Rob wrote:On April 1, 2009, four episodes into Breaking Bad's second season, it was announced that AMC had renewed the show for a third season.[1] The number of episodes in the season was not announced. Very Happy
wow really i never even noticed cause i kept reading it wasn't announced and it was announced kinda people going back and forth on the talk area on amc's site but this makes me very happy thank you for telling me also
Shawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rkex on Tue May 12, 2009 3:47 pm

Wow. Seems there are several possibilities for the new business partner. Skyler discovers something about Ted and confronts him. He's a possibility. Don AND Walt take issue with Jesse and Jane's relationship. Don's a possibility.

I said several.... that's two. OK, I'll bet it's one of those, and that this ties into who is in the bags. My money is on Jane and her dad.

Having said that, how could the show continue with Walt cooking meth if there's major "unpleasantness' at his home, involving law enforcement, murder, and guys in hazmat suits, which strongly implies meth chemicals at the scene?

And are we to surmise that Skyler leaves Walt right after the baby is born?

Hang on, I think it's gonna be a wild three weeks!

Ray
rkex

Matter : 10878
Street Cred : 2100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Blowfish on Fri May 15, 2009 4:09 pm

And I believe that there's an interview with Aaron Paul where he states that the last 3 episodes of this season will be non-stop insanity. If that's true, then the insanity begins very soon. C'mon Sunday, I need you to be here now!
Blowfish

Matter : 6572
Street Cred : 100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rkex on Fri May 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Dang, man,
Ain't it the truth? On the one hand, I can't wait to see the final three episodes, becuase i know they'll be outrageous. On the other, it's going to be a long wait until next season in, what, March 2010?

I'm already mourning.....

Ray
rkex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Fri May 15, 2009 6:08 pm

rkex wrote:Dang, man,
Ain't it the truth? On the one hand, I can't wait to see the final three episodes, becuase i know they'll be outrageous. On the other, it's going to be a long wait until next season in, what, March 2010?

I'm already mourning.....

Ray
it might not even be march i think season 1 started end of January if i remember right... and this started march maby the next season will start a different time anyway a months difference isn't much but man.. waiting a year is difficult haha
Shawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ArtemisFucked on Sat May 16, 2009 3:34 am

Podcast for episode 11 was released through amctv.com early. Almost wish I hadn't read it, spoiled a lot of the episode. Man, it sounds good though.

Spoilers -

Combo, Jesse's heavy-set dealer with the Mohawk, gets gunned down by rival dealers in the opening sequence

While Walt can't remember which one Combo even was, Jesse is distraught and smokes in front of Jane, who agrees to stay. She relapses and soon has Jesse shooting heroin.

Walt finds them strung out and turns to Saul, who proposes Walt begin working with Gustave Frings (Giancarlo Esposito), a straight-laced fast food manager who also distributes meth.

ArtemisFucked

Matter : 6620
Street Cred : 200

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob on Sat May 16, 2009 3:42 am

ArtemisFucked wrote:Podcast for episode 11 was released through amctv.com early. Almost wish I hadn't read it, spoiled a lot of the episode. Man, it sounds good though.

Spoilers -

Welcome to the site, thanks for the info. I was really hoping the partner would be Donald. No
Guess that explains why Walt's in the fast food place in the promos.
Rob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg on Sat May 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Damnit, why did I read that? I need to stay out of the spoiler thread!
Heisenberg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dannybva on Sun May 17, 2009 8:45 am

Heisenberg wrote:Damnit, why did I read that? I need to stay out of the spoiler thread!

Me too, I was hoping the new partner would be Donald also.
dannybva

Matter : 17730
Street Cred : 1701

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Sun May 17, 2009 12:09 pm

aw man i really wish i didnt read the spoiler but it doesnt matter the episode will still be good
Shawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg on Sun May 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Holy shit; did you guys check the next episode preview? Looks like Jane is going to blackmail Walt; Jesse, Jesse, Jesse - what are you getting yourself into?
Heisenberg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dannybva on Sun May 17, 2009 9:10 pm

Heisenberg wrote:Holy shit; did you guys check the next episode preview? Looks like Jane is going to blackmail Walt; Jesse, Jesse, Jesse - what are you getting yourself into?

that has me thinking of other possibilities concerning the explosion and body bags. With Jane being one of the bodies or being behind the explosion.
dannybva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg on Sun May 17, 2009 9:13 pm

She's definitely toast before the season ends. The way things are looking, Jesse might be a casualty, too. That would definitely be a shocker. Between Gus' cryptic warning to Walt, and Aaron Paul's assertation that the season finale is very sad, it's likely he'll bite it.

Guess we'll see.

Last edited by Heisenberg on Sun May 17, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Heisenberg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lparsons7981 on Sun May 17, 2009 9:15 pm

Heisenberg wrote:Holy shit; did you guys check the next episode preview? Looks like Jane is going to blackmail Walt; Jesse, Jesse, Jesse - what are you getting yourself into?

Yep, it certainly changes things. I'm thinking maybe there becomes a rift/conflict between Walt/Jesse.

Jane is a goner surely, Jesse-maybe. I really really really hope not though Neutral
Lparsons7981

Matter : 17537
Street Cred : 2003

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=45405342

Back to top Go down

Post by dannybva on Sun May 17, 2009 9:17 pm

Lparsons7981 wrote:

Yep, it certainly changes things. I'm thinking maybe there becomes a rift/conflict between Walt/Jesse.

Jane is a goner surely, Jesse-maybe. I really really really hope not though Neutral

I'm thinking Jane is one and her dad or her dealer (the same person?) is the other. I can't see them killing off Jesse, not yet anyway.
dannybva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg on Tue May 19, 2009 12:06 am

I'm staying away from this thread for the remaining two episodes. I already know too much.
Heisenberg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Tue May 19, 2009 1:34 am

dannybva wrote:
Lparsons7981 wrote:

I'm thinking Jane is one and her dad or her dealer (the same person?) is the other. I can't see them killing off Jesse, not yet anyway.

i think this season has had alot of jesse in it so far that it would be a bad move to take him out
Shawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rkex on Tue May 19, 2009 10:50 am

OK, so what do we know, so far:

Looks like the Whites have a new daughter, Holly, 7 pounds, 3 ounces.

Jesse thinks that the 38 pounds of blue crystal were stolen from under his sink.

Apparently, Jane and Jesse figure out that it wasn'r stolen, as they blackmail Walt to get their "share". (I'm assuming that Walt feels that Jesse didn't do much, if anything, to earn the share, and probably worries that J&J will shoot up their share if they get it).

Given the above, I am assuming that Walt found the truck stop and picked up $1.2 million.

Plot summaries tell us that Jesse's addiction gets out of control, and that the situation causes friction between Don and Walt / Jesse and Jane. Will they intervene?

A personal "blow" causes jesse to sef-destruct. Whatever that means. Something about Jane?

Skyler's frustration with Walt's secrecy comes to a head. Does she leave? What does 'comes to a head' imply?

Then we've got the Pink Teddy Bear of Doom. I don't know whether it's fair to assume that those scenes are from the season finale, but it would be a little unfair (chickensh*t) if they weren't.

Those who keep referring to a water heater accident are ignoring the hazmat suits and evidence bags, I think. An accidental home fire would be unlikely to include both.

The bags include the bear and what appear to be Walt's glasses.

And the body bags. that's the big question. Who is in them?

Am I missing any known spoilers? Thoughts?

Ray
rkex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob on Tue May 19, 2009 1:16 pm

rkex wrote:

Someone pointed on the glasses could be Gus' (the business partner). I guess we'll have to go back and compare.
Rob
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by dannybva on Tue May 19, 2009 5:35 pm

rkex wrote:OK, so what do we know, so far:

A personal "blow" causes jesse to sef-destruct. Whatever that means. Something about Jane?

I think Walt kills Jane because of what she is doing to Jesse and for knowing to much, in reaction to that Jesse nearly ODs

Skyler's frustration with Walt's secrecy comes to a head. Does she leave? What does 'comes to a head' imply?

I say she leaves

Those who keep referring to a water heater accident are ignoring the hazmat suits and evidence bags, I think. An accidental home fire would be unlikely to include both.
True, but Walt was wearing a hazmat suit while working on the house and could possibly get evidence bags from Hank if he wanted them. [/quote]

And the body bags. that's the big question. Who is in them?[

I thinking they're Gus's glasses and the bags contain him and one of his associates.
dannybva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dannybva on Tue May 19, 2009 6:16 pm

[quote="Rob"]
rkex wrote:

Someone pointed on the glasses could be Gus' (the business partner). I guess we'll have to go back and compare.

http://www.amctv.com/videos/breaking-bad/?bcpid=9787693001&bclid=17037628001&bctid=23336586001

Walt and Gus talk around 2:50
dannybva

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rkex on Tue May 26, 2009 11:56 pm

OK, it's all coming together. It's a plane crash. So the body bags may or may not be characters that we know.

ABQ designation, cast credit for an air traffic controller, 737. I think that's it. Pretty bizarre and off the wall turn of events, if that's what happens.

Ray
rkex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Wed May 27, 2009 12:34 am

rkex wrote:OK, it's all coming together. It's a plane crash. So the body bags may or may not be characters that we know.

ABQ designation, cast credit for an air traffic controller, 737. I think that's it. Pretty bizarre and off the wall turn of events, if that's what happens.

Ray
if only you put this in a spoiler!! oh well i woulda clicked to see what it said any way sad how i am sometimes ruining the episode for me but hey even with spoilers the show catches you off guard totaly im so pumped up now to see it
Shawn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top