Spoiler Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Spoiler Thread

Post by rkex on Wed May 27, 2009 11:58 am

if only you put this in a spoiler!! oh well i woulda clicked to see what it said any way sad how i am sometimes ruining the episode for me but hey even with spoilers the show catches you off guard totaly im so pumped up now to see it

Uh, this is the "Spoiler" thread. My assumption, coming here, was that it just might contain spoilers. If site policy is to add a belt AND suspenders by hiding all spoilers in the spoiler thread, I'll be glad to comply (assuming I can figure out how it's done). But I would expect that those avoiding spoilers would not enter a thread specifically titled as this one.

Me, I can't resist, but I don't think it ruins my viewing experience, especially given how often people's conjecture is wrong.

We shall see on this one, but I think it's quite likely correct. It still leaves much unknown, fortunately!

Ray
rkex

Matter : 11246
Street Cred : 2100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob on Wed May 27, 2009 12:06 pm

Yeah you don't need to use spoiler tags in here.
Rob
Admin

Matter : 24429
Street Cred : 2412

View user profile http://breakingbad.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Wed May 27, 2009 1:24 pm

Rob wrote:Yeah you don't need to use spoiler tags in here.
my bad i think sometimes i forget which thread im in rofl
Shawn

Matter : 25976
Street Cred : 3708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane2 on Sat May 30, 2009 6:24 pm

All I know is I absolutely am counting the minutes until BB tomorrow night. I think the body bags have something to do with Janes Dad ... One of the previews state that Janes dad's grief causes a tragedy ... hmmmmmmm . I hope that Jesse is not in one of those bags . I am completely in love with his character. One of the bags ...( the one on the right ) looks small ,could it be baby Holly ? Maybe Donald figures out Walt was responsible for the death of his daughter and decides to get even. That might also explain the pink teddy bear, possibly a bomb given to the new baby for revenge.
Jane2

Matter : 6710
Street Cred : 0

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dannybva on Sat May 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Jane2 wrote:All I know is I absolutely am counting the minutes until BB tomorrow night. I think the body bags have something to do with Janes Dad ... One of the previews state that Janes dad's grief causes a tragedy ... hmmmmmmm . I hope that Jesse is not in one of those bags . I am completely in love with his character. One of the bags ...( the one on the right ) looks small ,could it be baby Holly ? Maybe Donald figures out Walt was responsible for the death of his daughter and decides to get even. That might also explain the pink teddy bear, possibly a bomb given to the new baby for revenge.

I don't they'd kill off Jesse, not yet anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if Donald wasn't behind they body bags, one of which I think is Jr. Donald is going to find out Walt is Jesse's "uncle," if it the house or at the funeral not sure which, and is going to track down Walt.
dannybva

Matter : 18098
Street Cred : 1701

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn on Sun May 31, 2009 1:54 pm

dannybva wrote:
Jane2 wrote:All I know is I absolutely am counting the minutes until BB tomorrow night. I think the body bags have something to do with Janes Dad ... One of the previews state that Janes dad's grief causes a tragedy ... hmmmmmmm . I hope that Jesse is not in one of those bags . I am completely in love with his character. One of the bags ...( the one on the right ) looks small ,could it be baby Holly ? Maybe Donald figures out Walt was responsible for the death of his daughter and decides to get even. That might also explain the pink teddy bear, possibly a bomb given to the new baby for revenge.

I don't they'd kill off Jesse, not yet anyway. I wouldn't be surprised if Donald wasn't behind they body bags, one of which I think is Jr. Donald is going to find out Walt is Jesse's "uncle," if it the house or at the funeral not sure which, and is going to track down Walt.
i could say anything goes on this episode amc likes to make there viewers think they have a idea of what will happen and make it totally different
Shawn

Matter : 25976
Street Cred : 3708

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum