BreakingBad.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rules + About Street Cred and Matter

2 posters

Go down

The Rules + About Street Cred and Matter Empty The Rules + About Street Cred and Matter

Post by Rob Wed May 06, 2009 8:37 am

The following rules apply to all parts of the forum:

1: Try to keep all posts of high quality.

2: Do not double post in a thread within 24 hours.

3: Do not hotlink images.

4: Do not post NWS (Not work safe) content.

5: Label any NWS links accordingly.

6: Use spoiler tags if in a required area. (eg. In Season 1 forum use spoiler tags for post s1 information)

7: Do not link to illegal content/videos, such as full episodes on websites like megavideo.

Matter and Street Cred

You may have noticed these two things below members names. Street Cred is basically reputation. Click the + or - buttons if you like or dislike a post to raise or lower the posters street cred, and there reputation will also be displayed to the right of their posts.. Matter is made from a mixture of things, Including days active, amount of posts and threads, and also reputation. The higher the amount of Matter the more active the user.

Last edited by Rob on Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Rob
Rob
Admin

Matter : 28701
Street Cred : 2412

http://breakingbad.co.uk

Back to top Go down

The Rules + About Street Cred and Matter Empty Re: The Rules + About Street Cred and Matter

Post by Pipinowns Sun May 24, 2009 6:22 pm

Hmm...

I like the idea of street cred, but I find it annoying that I'm already at -1 and I haven't done anything even slightly controversial.

I'm not sure about the "matter" feature though. It seems more like a poor mans street cred. I don't see the point of having it when we already have street cred and post count.

Also, why do both street cred and matter go so high in numbers? Isn't there a way where it is just +1 and -1, so it doesn't get to the millions and beyond?
Pipinowns
Pipinowns

Matter : 12554
Street Cred : 101

Back to top Go down