BreakingBad.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1x02 "The Cat's in the Bag…" January 27, 2008

Go down

1x02 "The Cat's in the Bag…"  January 27, 2008 Empty 1x02 "The Cat's in the Bag…" January 27, 2008

Post by Rob Wed May 06, 2009 9:49 am

Walter and Jesse try to dispose of the two bodies in the RV, which becomes increasingly complicated when Krazy-8 wakes up. They eventually imprison him in Jesse's basement. Meanwhile, Skyler grows suspicious of Walter's recent behavior and discovers that their baby is a girl.

Full recap

After a Native American tows their RV from a ditch, a pants-less Walt and a black-eyed Jesse thank him profusely and hand him a wad of cash. Once he drives away they agree that this partnership will end as soon as they deal with the bodies of Emilio and Krazy-8 lying in the back. As Walt turns the key in the ignition, however, a sound alerts them to the fact that one of the "dead" men isn't dead.

Thinking the man, Krazy-8, will eventually die from chemical poisoning, they agree to park the RV at Jesse's house and part ways for the time being. As they pull away from the scene of the crash Walt's gas mask is revealed behind a rock.

The following morning Jesse impersonates a telemarketer and interrupts the White family breakfast to inform Walt that Krazy-8 is still alive. During the phone conversation, Walt pretends that he's dealing with a sales pitch while simultaneously telling Jesse that he can't help him until after work. After Walt leaves for school, Skyler dials *69 to trace the call and hears a voicemail message that begins "yo, yo, yo" and continues with lots of ghetto slang.

At school, Walt hallucinates that a student says "murder" instead of "midterm" during a lesson before he rushes off to raid the chemistry supply closet for hydrofluoric acid. Meanwhile, Jesse hears more noise coming from the RV. When he looks out his window, he's stunned to see the RV door wide open. Krazy-8 is gone.

On the way to Jesse's house after work, Walt encounters a wheezing Krazy-8 stumbling down the middle of the road. Walt waves him toward the car, but the dealer recognizes his voice and tries to escape, only to run directly into a tree. Walt throws the unconscious drug dealer into his car.

Back at the White residence, Skyler searches on the web to track down a name and address for the phone number she traced that morning. Finding Jesse's name she searches further and lands on his "MyShout" page which contains a profile listing general interests such as "Fine herbage," "Keepin' it real," and "MILF's, MILF's, MILF's."

Walt brings the unconscious Krazy-8 back to Jesse's house, where they put him in the basement and secure him to a pole with a bicycle lock around his neck. The two then argue about what to do next. Their first priority is to dispose of Emilio's body and destroy the evidence. Walt has an idea, "It seems to me that our best course of action would be chemical disincorporation, dissolving in hydrophilic acid."

Walt and Jesse also decide that they have to kill Krazy 8. They toss a coin to see who will do it. Jesse wins the toss and chooses to dispose of the body so it falls upon Walt to kill Krazy 8.

Walt instructs Jesse to buy a specific plastic bin so he can properly decompose the body, but Jesse can't find one that's big enough. At the house, Walt considers suffocating Krazy-8, but ends up serving him a sandwich and providing makeshift toiletries instead.

Jesse returns home and asks Walt how the murder went. Walt promises to take care of Krazy-8 tomorrow, then leaves to meet Skyler at a prenatal checkup.

Walt meets Skyler at the doctor's office, for her sonogram. After they learn that they're expecting a girl, Skyler confronts Walt about Jesse. Walt responds that Jesse is his pot dealer. Skyler responds "Your brother-in-law is a DEA agent. What is wrong with you?" Walt says that he'd like her to "Climb down out of my ass."

Back at the house, Jesse smokes meth then goes to retrieve Emilio from the RV. As he drags the body across the driveway, Skyler appears at his front gate. Jesse positions himself so that she can't see the body. Skyler tells Jesse that her brother-in-law is a DEA agent and that this is his one and only warning to stop selling Walt marijuana. As she leaves the premises, she advises him to consider a career change.

Jesse finally gets Emilio's body into the house and hauls him up to the second floor bathroom. There he deposits the body in the bathtub. Pulling on a gas mask, he pours acid over Emilio.

Walt returns to the house to find Jesse again smoking meth. Jesse informs Walt of Skyler's visit and how he has taken care of Emilio. "Why you got me running around town trying to find some stupid piece of plastic when I have a perfectly good tub I can use?"

Walt hurries into the hallway beneath the upstairs bathroom. Sizzling liquid is seeping from the ceiling onto the floor. Suddenly, the ceiling collapses followed by a flood of clumpy red fluid.

Walt turns to Jesse. "I'm sorry, what were you asking me? Oh yes. That stupid plastic container I asked you to buy. You see, hydrofluoric acid won't eat through plastic. It will, however, dissolve metal, rock, glass, ceramic. So, there's that."

Out in the desert, two Native American children kick a ball around when one of them notices something behind a rock. She picks up Walt's gas mask and put it on her head.
Rob
Rob
Admin

Matter : 28703
Street Cred : 2412

http://breakingbad.co.uk

Back to top Go down