Who are in the body bags?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who are in the body bags? (Pick up to two)

3% 3% 
[ 1 ]
6% 6% 
[ 2 ]
11% 11% 
[ 4 ]
14% 14% 
[ 5 ]
6% 6% 
[ 2 ]
6% 6% 
[ 2 ]
11% 11% 
[ 4 ]
17% 17% 
[ 6 ]
14% 14% 
[ 5 ]
14% 14% 
[ 5 ]
 
Total Votes : 36

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by dannybva on Tue May 26, 2009 7:29 pm

wtwhizz wrote:Well, from the AMCTV website it says that Donald's grief over the loss of his daughter Jane leads to tragedy.

I seriously don't think they'd kill Jesse off, so maybe Donald finds out that Walter (who drank with him in the bar) was connected to Jesse. Then he goes over to the house and pops a round off hitting Walt Jr or something and then killing himself?

See, this is what is so great about Breaking Bad. You can rack your brain and still have NO idea how things are going to end.

That's similar to what I was thinking yesterday, like you say the more you think about it the less you know.
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17772
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by Shawn on Wed May 27, 2009 12:37 am

dannybva wrote:
wtwhizz wrote:Well, from the AMCTV website it says that Donald's grief over the loss of his daughter Jane leads to tragedy.

I seriously don't think they'd kill Jesse off, so maybe Donald finds out that Walter (who drank with him in the bar) was connected to Jesse. Then he goes over to the house and pops a round off hitting Walt Jr or something and then killing himself?

See, this is what is so great about Breaking Bad. You can rack your brain and still have NO idea how things are going to end.

That's similar to what I was thinking yesterday, like you say the more you think about it the less you know.
i think amc wants us to think its donald in the body bag so when we watch it we get totaly suprised that its somone we would have never guessed
avatar
Shawn

Posts : 362
Matter : 25650
Street Cred : 3708
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Seattle, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by Osterzone on Thu May 28, 2009 10:27 am

Shawn wrote:i think amc wants us to think its donald in the body bag so when we watch it we get totaly suprised that its somone we would have never guessed

Yeah, it does seem like AMC wants us to think that Donald is in one of those bags. They may be misleading us, but that wasn't the case with Jane. Both Phoenix and Mandala's episode summaries, as well as the Phoenix preview, led us to believe that Jane would die, which is exactly what happened.

Donald might survive the finale, but if he did, what kind of role would he have in season 3?
avatar
Osterzone

Posts : 14
Matter : 7030
Street Cred : 0
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 25
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by ARobot77 on Thu May 28, 2009 11:26 am

I think the 2 specific bodies we see are just going to be strangers. That's not to say that some characters aren't going to die, but I don't think those bodies belong to them. Using some ideas picked up from other people, here's what I think is going to happen:

Spoiler:
All the stuff in the pool, the bodies, the smashed windshield, have all fallen from the sky. This is why some things look like a disaster, while the house is in good shape. I think Donald works at the airport (in management?) and does something to destroy a plane in mid-air. Maybe a plane used by drug smugglers?
avatar
ARobot77

Posts : 6
Matter : 6591
Street Cred : 100
Join date : 2009-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by Shawn on Thu May 28, 2009 2:01 pm

ARobot77 wrote:I think the 2 specific bodies we see are just going to be strangers. That's not to say that some characters aren't going to die, but I don't think those bodies belong to them. Using some ideas picked up from other people, here's what I think is going to happen:

Spoiler:
All the stuff in the pool, the bodies, the smashed windshield, have all fallen from the sky. This is why some things look like a disaster, while the house is in good shape. I think Donald works at the airport (in management?) and does something to destroy a plane in mid-air. Maybe a plane used by drug smugglers?

wow all i gotta say i am so excited for this new episode now man!
avatar
Shawn

Posts : 362
Matter : 25650
Street Cred : 3708
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Seattle, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by Rob on Thu May 28, 2009 2:06 pm

ARobot77 wrote:
Spoiler:
All the stuff in the pool, the bodies, the smashed windshield, have all fallen from the sky. This is why some things look like a disaster, while the house is in good shape. I think Donald works at the airport (in management?) and does something to destroy a plane in mid-air. Maybe a plane used by drug smugglers?

Spoiler:
If he does cause a crash, its not going to be on purpose. After he finds out his daughter's dead, I'm thinking he might take a trip to his favourite bar we saw him in earlier and then attempt to do his job.
avatar
Rob
Admin

Posts : 241
Matter : 24103
Street Cred : 2412
Join date : 2009-05-05

View user profile http://breakingbad.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by wtwhizz on Thu May 28, 2009 6:20 pm

How could you cause a crash right on someone's house? Fly a plane into it? I think there would be a bit more destruction than just some broken glass and a burned teddy bear.

I still have no clue, but I'm starting to think that Donald completely flips his lid and then finds out Jesse and Walt know each other. This enrages him even further. If you look on AMC's site (and other threads here) you can see a pic of Walt escorting Jesse out of a house (probably a crack/smack house) at what looks like a run. So, maybe Donald tries tracking them there and then follows them back to Walt's place. He then pops off some rounds at people around the house (who could be anyone from Walt, Jesse, Walt Jr, Hank, Marie, etc.) which ends up killing one or more of them. My guess is that one person gets killed (I'm thinking Walt Jr.) and that Donald offs himself in his grief over Jane and his guilt over killing someone he didn't intend to.

I still can't explain the burned teddy bear.

So, my OTHER theory is that the Cartel has somehow already caught up to Walt. Let's not forget the episode Negro y Azul (where Hank almost gets killed by the turtle/decaptitated head bomb) where the entire first part of the episode is those Mexican guys singing about how the Cartel is going to kill Heisenberg.

The Cartel would have access to grenades or something else that could potentially burn that bear and do other damage, etc.

Still, like I said, I really have no idea. Which is a good thing, IMHO. It sucks watching TV shows/movies that are completely formulaic where you know what's going to go down before it even happens.
avatar
wtwhizz

Posts : 10
Matter : 7693
Street Cred : 800
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : ATX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by dannybva on Thu May 28, 2009 6:29 pm

wtwhizz wrote:\

I still have no clue, but I'm starting to think that Donald completely flips his lid and then finds out Jesse and Walt know each other. This enrages him even further. If you look on AMC's site (and other threads here) you can see a pic of Walt escorting Jesse out of a house (probably a crack/smack house) at what looks like a run. So, maybe Donald tries tracking them there and then follows them back to Walt's place. He then pops off some rounds at people around the house (who could be anyone from Walt, Jesse, Walt Jr, Hank, Marie, etc.) which ends up killing one or more of them. My guess is that one person gets killed (I'm thinking Walt Jr.) and that Donald offs himself in his grief over Jane and his guilt over killing someone he didn't intend to.


While I'm torn between if the bear etc is the season finale or series finale, if it is the season finale that's pretty much how I see it playing out.
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17772
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by trueblu8 on Thu May 28, 2009 6:38 pm

WOW. Great post wtwhizz. Had to give you some street cred for that one.

James26 posted this over on amc's site. Thought is was relevant.

"Oh my God, you guys...read this story about a plane crashing in a neighborhood in 1986. This may have nothing to do with Breaking Bad, but just take a look at the name of the air traffic controller in this article...unbelievable...

http://allyoucansnoob.com/?p=89"
avatar
trueblu8

Posts : 91
Matter : 11756
Street Cred : 800
Join date : 2009-05-19
Age : 42
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by Osterzone on Thu May 28, 2009 7:05 pm

dannybva wrote: While I'm torn between if the bear etc is the season finale or series finale, if it is the season finale that's pretty much how I see it playing out.

I doubt that the pink bear has anything to do with the series finale. To me, it would just seem odd that the writers would start hinting at the series finale so far in advance. Besides, why would the writers start teasing the series finale in season 2? Why not in season 1? It would seem weird if every season other than season 1 had pink bear teasers, or if season 2 was the only season that teased the series finale.

We've also already been shown three teaser scenes with the pink bear in it, the lastet of which showed us two bodybags. I don't think they can do much more with the scene now that they've shown us the body bags.
avatar
Osterzone

Posts : 14
Matter : 7030
Street Cred : 0
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 25
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by dannybva on Thu May 28, 2009 7:14 pm

trueblu8 wrote:WOW. Great post wtwhizz. Had to give you some street cred for that one.

James26 posted this over on amc's site. Thought is was relevant.

"Oh my God, you guys...read this story about a plane crashing in a neighborhood in 1986. This may have nothing to do with Breaking Bad, but just take a look at the name of the air traffic controller in this article...unbelievable...

http://allyoucansnoob.com/?p=89"

His name was Walter White, that's insane
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17772
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by dannybva on Thu May 28, 2009 7:16 pm

Osterzone wrote:
I doubt that the pink bear has anything to do with the series finale. To me, it would just seem odd that the writers would start hinting at the series finale so far in advance. Besides, why would the writers start teasing the series finale in season 2? Why not in season 1? It would seem weird if every season other than season 1 had pink bear teasers, or if season 2 was the only season that teased the series finale.

It probably is the season finale, but there are some who think it may be the series finale
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17772
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by trueblu8 on Thu May 28, 2009 7:21 pm

dannybva wrote:
trueblu8 wrote:WOW. Great post wtwhizz. Had to give you some street cred for that one.

James26 posted this over on amc's site. Thought is was relevant.

"Oh my God, you guys...read this story about a plane crashing in a neighborhood in 1986. This may have nothing to do with Breaking Bad, but just take a look at the name of the air traffic controller in this article...unbelievable...

http://allyoucansnoob.com/?p=89"

His name was Walter White, that's insane
Yeah that can't be just coincidence can it? Not to mention that there's an ATC in this episode, and the title of it is ABQ. You're right, this is absolute insanity.
avatar
trueblu8

Posts : 91
Matter : 11756
Street Cred : 800
Join date : 2009-05-19
Age : 42
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by dannybva on Thu May 28, 2009 7:34 pm

One of if not the first aircraft accident caused by ATC error occurred in New Mexico http://www.planecrashinfo.com/cause.htm
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17772
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by wtwhizz on Thu May 28, 2009 7:53 pm

Yeah, I wasn't trying to knock anyone's theories. I just think the flashbacks haven't shown us enough devastation to suggest a plane crash.

I also wonder about the bear. Was it just an accident that they switched the sides it was burned on? Or was that done on purpose? Probably an accident with multiple "stunt" bears, but still interesting.

There seems to be a LOT of stuff laid out next to the pool. I think I even saw what looked to be a vibrator....

Kind of hard to make out everything perfectly with the black/white picture and the sun glinting off the bags.

Seriously cannot wait for this finale. I want to jump into the Delorean, pump up the 1.21 jigawatts, hit 88 miles an hour, and rocket to Sunday already!
avatar
wtwhizz

Posts : 10
Matter : 7693
Street Cred : 800
Join date : 2009-05-26
Location : ATX

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by dannybva on Thu May 28, 2009 7:57 pm

wtwhizz wrote:Yeah, I wasn't trying to knock anyone's theories. I just think the flashbacks haven't shown us enough devastation to suggest a plane crash.

I also wonder about the bear. Was it just an accident that they switched the sides it was burned on? Or was that done on purpose? Probably an accident with multiple "stunt" bears, but still interesting.

There seems to be a LOT of stuff laid out next to the pool. I think I even saw what looked to be a vibrator....

Kind of hard to make out everything perfectly with the black/white picture and the sun glinting off the bags.

Seriously cannot wait for this finale. I want to jump into the Delorean, pump up the 1.21 jigawatts, hit 88 miles an hour, and rocket to Sunday already!

What made me think it was possibly the series finale is the crayons, it seemed odd to me for a newborn to have crayons. I didn't notice the possible vibe. As far as the changing sides of the burn, I also think someone messed up and burned the wrong side or this a little bit of a stretch the image accidentally got flipped in editing.
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17772
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by trueblu8 on Sat May 30, 2009 1:04 am

wtwhizz wrote:Seriously cannot wait for this finale. I want to jump into the Delorean, pump up the 1.21 jigawatts, hit 88 miles an hour, and rocket to Sunday already!
LOL. Me too!
avatar
trueblu8

Posts : 91
Matter : 11756
Street Cred : 800
Join date : 2009-05-19
Age : 42
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum