BreakingBad.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jane Margolis

+7
Shawn
Lparsons7981
easilyjaded
MoFo_Blazed
Heisenberg
rkex
dannybva
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jane Margolis - Page 2 Empty Re: Jane Margolis

Post by Shawn Wed May 27, 2009 4:43 am

isnt it ironic how when jesse shot up some heroin and told her about the money and she pushed him up saying dont lay that way you might puke or something and she died that way
Shawn
Shawn

Matter : 30230
Street Cred : 3708

Back to top Go down

Post by Osterzone Wed May 27, 2009 6:56 pm

Pipinowns wrote:Dude...why does everyone hate her so much?

I've been asking myself the same question.

Up until Mandala everyone loved Jane and talked about how great she'd be for Jesse. After she relapsed and introduced Jesse to the needle everyone jumped on the "I hate Jane" bandwagon and wished for her death.

Showing Jesse how to shoot up was a horrible thing for Jane to do, but she didn't force him to do the heroin with her. Just like he didn't force her to do crystal with him. They are both at fault for Jane's relapse and Jesse's newfound heroin addiction.

I don't think Jane's evil at all. She's just a person who made a very bad mistake. She's no worse than Jesse and she's a saint compared to Walt.
Osterzone
Osterzone

Matter : 11610
Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Wed May 27, 2009 6:59 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Pipinowns wrote:Dude...why does everyone hate her so much?

I've been asking myself the same question.

Up until Mandala everyone loved Jane and talked about how great she'd be for Jesse. After she relapsed and introduced Jesse to the needle everyone jumped on the "I hate Jane" bandwagon and wished for her death.

Showing Jesse how to shoot up was a horrible thing for Jane to do, but she didn't force him to do the heroin with her. Just like he didn't force her to do crystal with him. They are both at fault for Jane's relapse and Jesse's newfound heroin addiction.

I don't think Jane's evil at all. She's just a person who made a very bad mistake. She's no worse than Jesse and she's a saint compared to Walt.

everyone started hating jane after mandala it feels like alot of people had a bad feeling about her when she let jesse rent that house.. dont remember the episode name

anyway i started to think yeah shes alright maby good for jesse but when mandala came that changed fast
Shawn
Shawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Thu May 28, 2009 1:32 am

Remember the creators saying they had to improvise with Jesse losing his house because they weren't allowed to film there any more? I wonder how Jane would have been introduced originally.
Rob
Rob
Admin

Matter : 28683
Street Cred : 2412

http://breakingbad.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Thu May 28, 2009 2:47 am

Rob wrote:Remember the creators saying they had to improvise with Jesse losing his house because they weren't allowed to film there any more? I wonder how Jane would have been introduced originally.
maby she wouldnt have i meen hell they obviously changed alot for the second season and they had probably alot different ideas before they came to this final one i meen man if they had tuco throught his season more who knows what woulda happend
Shawn
Shawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum