BreakingBad.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

61st Annual Primetime Emmy nominations

2 posters

Go down

61st Annual Primetime Emmy nominations Empty 61st Annual Primetime Emmy nominations

Post by Lparsons7981 Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:36 am

Breaking Bad nominated for five awards, I would have liked to see more, particularly for writing, directing, and Anna Gunn, but you can't have everything. Note AMCs other series Mad Men nominated for 16, bringing the total to 21 for probably the smallest network represented. Quality over quantity. Even though the Academy still sticks with their favorites (Grey's Anatomy with 2 supporting actresses? Please)

http://cdn.emmys.tv/awards/2009ptemmys/61stemmys_noms.php

Outstanding Drama Series
Oustanding lead Actor in a Drama
Outstanding Supporting Actor in a drama
Outstanding Cinemetography for a one hour series
Outstanding editing
Lparsons7981
Lparsons7981

Matter : 22221
Street Cred : 2003

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=45405342

Back to top Go down

61st Annual Primetime Emmy nominations Empty Re: 61st Annual Primetime Emmy nominations

Post by Shawn Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:58 pm

bryan cranston woN!!!! WOOOO

sadly aaron didnt i really wanted him to but im still very happy 2 emmys 1 in each year so impressive on bryans part

also mind my spelling if theres any miss types i broke my hand
Shawn
Shawn

Matter : 30292
Street Cred : 3708

Back to top Go down

61st Annual Primetime Emmy nominations Empty Re: 61st Annual Primetime Emmy nominations

Post by Lparsons7981 Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:04 am

Shawn wrote:bryan cranston woN!!!! WOOOO

sadly aaron didnt i really wanted him to but im still very happy 2 emmys 1 in each year so impressive on bryans part

also mind my spelling if theres any miss types i broke my hand

Sorry to hear that.

I am very happy for Bryan, great job. I am quite dissapointed about Aaron though. He had a huge opportunity to raise his profile substantially, but then again it was still his first nod, and his first award show I think, so there is still a long time, I guarantee he will win some sort of award in the future,who knows, maybe even next year. I noticed, not sure if I was just hearing things, that when they announced the nominees for his category, he got the loudest cheers when it showed his name+picture. Maybe those in the academy that actually watched the show (which isn't every voter I'm afraid were impressed, and people that didn't where like "who the heck is that?"
Lparsons7981
Lparsons7981

Matter : 22221
Street Cred : 2003

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=45405342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down