BreakingBad.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Mods B4 posting

Go down

To Mods B4 posting Empty To Mods B4 posting

Post by test4now Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi there,
Dippin my toes in the water here. I'm thinking about registering and becoming a member, this looks like a cool forum to discuss Breaking Bad, I haven't been able to find other BB boards as uncomplicated. I just want to talk BB, with other fans in some reasonable semblance of organized format. My computer freezes up on the other site(s)..very frustrating, all scattered about like that. It drives me nuts. Anyway, I was just wondering before I register, or post anything - Are you planning on updating this forum with S4 content?
i ask because I see it's been quite awhile since the last post, the threads stop re: S3. Since it's a UK site, I wondered what point UK viewers are at. Are you willing to discuss S4 here ,as long as episodes already aired in the states,or would that be considered spoiling?
Can I just say, it's a sight for sore eyes, to see all the cool user friendly functions here , and folders and threads organized in easy to view sections. What a relief! Thank you. It would be really nice to use it. thank you for providing this guest area too, to take a little test drive. So far so good. Smile

Hope you get my message. I'll check back for a reply..look forward to hearing from you. Thanks.
test4now

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum