BreakingBad.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today at work......

3 posters

Go down

Today at work...... Empty Today at work......

Post by dannybva Fri May 29, 2009 6:16 pm

There wasn't much going on so 3 of us were standing around talking and one guy was talking about how someone walked into the Food Lion near him and stole a bunch of Pseudoephedrine and that he figured was going to make something out of it, I was like "they're cooking to cook up some meth yo" , that Jesse influence. They were like really? I said yes the chem formula for meth, C10H15N, is very close to that of psuedo , C10H15NO, only difference is psuedo has an Oxygen atom. I didn't know the exact formula I had to look that up, I knew was Carbon, Hydrogen, and Nitrogen though. The other guy accused me of being on it, hard to tell with him if was joking or serious, and was like I watch Breaking Bad and was talking about the show chem teacher has cancer needs to make some money so teams up with his former student to cook meth, he said was making it up since AMC shows a lot of old movies. The other guy seemed interested, maybe he'll check out the season finale.
dannybva
dannybva

Matter : 22430
Street Cred : 1701

Back to top Go down

Today at work...... Empty Re: Today at work......

Post by gracie1 Fri May 29, 2009 8:19 pm

LOL that is hilarious! I had to work the day the Phoenix episode aired. The TV at work doesn't carry AMC. I get off the same time the first airing runs, 7:00 PDT. I called home, is the DVR set? I was mentioning my predicament to my co-worker, explained the shows premise, saying "you know, it's not a thing that's supposed to be amusing, but they make it so damn great to watch!
gracie1
gracie1

Matter : 11905
Street Cred : 700

Back to top Go down

Post by trueblu8 Sat May 30, 2009 12:54 am

That was pretty hilarious dannybva. Hope you got your dvr set for the finale gracie. I know I do! I like to watch it after it's already recorded so I can just fast forward through the commercials. Man you guys are lucky to have jobs right now. I am jealous.
trueblu8
trueblu8

Matter : 16414
Street Cred : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by dannybva Sat May 30, 2009 11:20 am

trueblu8 wrote:That was pretty hilarious dannybva. Hope you got your dvr set for the finale gracie. I know I do! I like to watch it after it's already recorded so I can just fast forward through the commercials. Man you guys are lucky to have jobs right now. I am jealous.

I don't have a dvr, wish I did so it would be set and I could spend tomorrow watching the entire season. Sorry you're out of work, hope you find something soon. I was lucky, when I lost my job in February I was only out of work a week. A guy my dad has known for years just happened to have had someone put their notice in at the same time, it helped that I knew a couple that worked there myself. I like it there, better hours and only have to work 1 Saturday every 2 months instead of working every weekend.
dannybva
dannybva

Matter : 22430
Street Cred : 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by trueblu8 Sat May 30, 2009 11:59 am

Awesome.
trueblu8
trueblu8

Matter : 16414
Street Cred : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum