BreakingBad.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does this annoy you about Breaking Bad

+3
MoFo_Blazed
Lparsons7981
Captain Cook
7 posters

Go down

Does this annoy you about Breaking Bad Empty Does this annoy you about Breaking Bad

Post by Captain Cook Sun May 10, 2009 5:26 am

No not the show! Some of the fans actually!

I feel mean even saying it but some of the breaking bad fans just seem so stupid, especially on IMDb they make threads like "Badger Must Die!" or "I think Walt has to kill Hank" and all these other terribly shocking twist deaths and i just think cmon guys its not that kind of show that tries to make good drama out of killing a main character its not exactly 24 or Lost (both great of course)

They also seem to wanna find plot holes everywhere, i know this isnt a fan problem but just idiots who try to find plot holes and they dont even do it right! They will say that accusing the janitor instead of Walt is a plot hole when really its just a bad judgment call by the characters in the show!

Looking for plotholes in Breaking Bad is like looking for holes in the sky...
Captain Cook
Captain Cook

Matter : 13000
Street Cred : 803

http://www.myspace.com/douglasjohnfender

Back to top Go down

Does this annoy you about Breaking Bad Empty Re: Does this annoy you about Breaking Bad

Post by Lparsons7981 Sun May 10, 2009 9:09 am

That's just how the IMDB forums are, that is why I tend to avoid them as much as possible. Way to much flaming, spamming, and people that don't have much else to do but go on boards for things they don't like and state their "factual" opinions. Don't even get me started on the rating system either Very Happy
Lparsons7981
Lparsons7981

Matter : 22237
Street Cred : 2003

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=45405342

Back to top Go down

Does this annoy you about Breaking Bad Empty Re: Does this annoy you about Breaking Bad

Post by Captain Cook Sun May 10, 2009 9:11 am

aww jeez the rating system, just over 100 votes on breaking bad when i started watching it, a year later it has the same number of votes despite new seasons, awards (a damn Primetime Emmy) i mean imdb can screw itself
Captain Cook
Captain Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by MoFo_Blazed Sun May 10, 2009 11:38 am

And the endless repeated topics like the pink bear. Very annoying, IMDB needs a search engine for the boards to put an end to that annoying crap.

I don't think most people know about the voting system, I didn't, I guessed I learned something.
MoFo_Blazed
MoFo_Blazed

Matter : 12995
Street Cred : 802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Sun May 10, 2009 11:43 am

Some guy posted a thread mid-season two asking why does Walt Jr. have a weird voice and then went on to say how he hates all teenagers and they all sound like that to him... No
Rob
Rob
Admin

Matter : 28761
Street Cred : 2412

http://breakingbad.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lparsons7981 Sun May 10, 2009 12:02 pm

IMDB is useful for some things, unfortunately the community of it is very rarely useful and the bad apples in the bunch make it not worth the trouble to find the good members who actually want to talk about the show/play games and what not.
Lparsons7981
Lparsons7981

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Cook Sun May 10, 2009 12:05 pm

Lparsons7981 wrote:IMDB is useful for some things, unfortunately the community of it is very rarely useful and the bad apples in the bunch make it not worth the trouble to find the good members who actually want to talk about the show/play games and what not.

well thats what makes this place good eh Wink
Captain Cook
Captain Cook

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Tue May 12, 2009 2:37 pm

well one main thing that was annoying but was only last year mostly was people would come on the talk area on the breaking bad part of amc and say that this show promotes making crystal meth and i remember one were they wanted people to sign some petition to bring the show down it was mostly last year though i haven't seen many people on the talk thread doing it now but people should find out what a show is about rather then just picking parts out of it and saying that is what the show is.
Shawn
Shawn

Matter : 30308
Street Cred : 3708

Back to top Go down

Post by easilyjaded Tue May 12, 2009 4:38 pm

Shawn wrote:well one main thing that was annoying but was only last year mostly was people would come on the talk area on the breaking bad part of amc and say that this show promotes making crystal meth and i remember one were they wanted people to sign some petition to bring the show down it was mostly last year though i haven't seen many people on the talk thread doing it now but people should find out what a show is about rather then just picking parts out of it and saying that is what the show is.

Yeah, I didn't get into the show until I caught a marathon of it after the first season ended. But I was on the AMC site the other day and came across those posts! The premise does sound like it might glamorize crystal meth, but those people were speaking with no knowledge of the actual show. No way in hell does the show promote making it...after the episode "Peekaboo" with the two meth heads and neglected child, I don't see how anyone would even think about making or using drugs...Even in the first season they showed how horribly drugs affected lives (like Jesse's).
easilyjaded
easilyjaded

Matter : 12940
Street Cred : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lparsons7981 Tue May 12, 2009 5:10 pm

easilyjaded wrote:
Shawn wrote:well one main thing that was annoying but was only last year mostly was people would come on the talk area on the breaking bad part of amc and say that this show promotes making crystal meth and i remember one were they wanted people to sign some petition to bring the show down it was mostly last year though i haven't seen many people on the talk thread doing it now but people should find out what a show is about rather then just picking parts out of it and saying that is what the show is.

Yeah, I didn't get into the show until I caught a marathon of it after the first season ended. But I was on the AMC site the other day and came across those posts! The premise does sound like it might glamorize crystal meth, but those people were speaking with no knowledge of the actual show. No way in hell does the show promote making it...after the episode "Peekaboo" with the two meth heads and neglected child, I don't see how anyone would even think about making or using drugs...Even in the first season they showed how horribly drugs affected lives (like Jesse's).

And it repeatedly shows how it was about one of the stupidest decisions Walt has ever made in a lot of ways......
Lparsons7981
Lparsons7981

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Tue May 12, 2009 8:26 pm

easilyjaded wrote:

ya seriously if anything it would promote the opposite of cooking meth anyway i haven't seen those protesters of it forever probably came to there sences haha anyway i doubt they could get it taken off its like like it appeals to a huge audience its amc its not like its fox abc or one of those channels don't see why people made a big deal about it last year
Shawn
Shawn

Matter : 30308
Street Cred : 3708

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Tue May 12, 2009 9:38 pm

Every show has an elitist or two. While I think the show is fantastic and brilliant in many ways, I am not one who goes out of his way to point it out, nor am I the type to pick apart every single plot flaw in the story. I do like analyzing the show, sure, but I'd say I do so casually and without pretense.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Matter : 17611
Street Cred : 1403

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down