BreakingBad.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who are in the body bags?

+9
bigfreakinnaz
easilyjaded
MoFo_Blazed
Ellis D. Tripp
dannybva
Shawn
Lparsons7981
Heisenberg
Rob
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who are in the body bags? (Pick up to two)

Who are in the body bags? I_vote_lcap3%Who are in the body bags? I_vote_rcap 3% 
[ 1 ]
Who are in the body bags? I_vote_lcap6%Who are in the body bags? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 2 ]
Who are in the body bags? I_vote_lcap11%Who are in the body bags? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Who are in the body bags? I_vote_lcap14%Who are in the body bags? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
[ 2 ]
[ 2 ]
Who are in the body bags? I_vote_lcap11%Who are in the body bags? I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 4 ]
Who are in the body bags? I_vote_lcap17%Who are in the body bags? I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 6 ]
Who are in the body bags? I_vote_lcap14%Who are in the body bags? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 5 ]
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 36

Who are in the body bags? Empty Who are in the body bags?

Post by Rob Mon May 11, 2009 10:34 am

Who do you think are in the body bags shown in the last episode? I would be really surprised if they are both main characters, but if I had to guess, I'd say Marie and Walt Jr. are the most likely to go.

Any idea what's going on? I've heard some interesting theories from he Mexican drug cartel finding Walt or Hank, To the new boiler blowing up. The car windows smashed was weird too, perhaps that's something that happens earlier?
Rob
Rob
Admin

Matter : 28795
Street Cred : 2412

http://breakingbad.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Who are in the body bags? Empty Re: Who are in the body bags?

Post by Heisenberg Mon May 11, 2009 11:32 am

I think one of them is Jesse's new squeeze, Jane. She seems like a plot device in that manner to me for some reason. I could be wrong, and it could very well be two main characters, or just two recurring characters, or even two characters we've never seen.

The important thing is, if they're intending on paying these flash-forward narrative intros off THIS season, then in just three episodes, the fit is REALLY going to hit the shan.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Matter : 17645
Street Cred : 1403

Back to top Go down

Post by Lparsons7981 Mon May 11, 2009 10:15 pm

I' voted either two bad guys, or other. If they kill any "known" characters I think Jane and maybe her father are likely to go, unfortunatley, they seem the easiest to kill off so quickly. I don't see it being Skyler, Hank, Walt, Jesse, and probably not Walt. Jr. Whoever it is, it is probably going to be a very tragic and sad couple of episodes coming up leading to it.....
Lparsons7981
Lparsons7981

Matter : 22271
Street Cred : 2003

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=45405342

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Mon May 11, 2009 10:23 pm

I can't remember who, but one of the actors said the last episode of this season is "very sad". Hmmm.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lparsons7981 Mon May 11, 2009 10:28 pm

Heisenberg wrote:I can't remember who, but one of the actors said the last episode of this season is "very sad". Hmmm.

Yep, Aaron Paul, I remember that. That's the one hint that might lead me to believe it will be a periphrary character, Like Jane, Walt Jr, or Marie, despite how I don't want that to happen..............i've become more attached to these characters then I have almost any others in a story.
Lparsons7981
Lparsons7981

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Mon May 11, 2009 10:38 pm

I haven't been this attached to characters since The Shield ended. I like every single character on the show, and would hate to see any of them go. However, if it's NOT detrimental to the story and the weight of their death carries a specific importance, then I can accept it.

That's one of the things I truly loved about The Shield, and it's one thing I hope Breaking Bad continues to strive for; Shawn Ryan, the creator of The Shield, felt that a character had to earn a death rather than killing them for cheap shock value. I respect that kind of story telling very much.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Tue May 12, 2009 1:23 am

i just hope its the people at the end of episode 10 because im to attached to these characters to lose any of them
Shawn
Shawn

Matter : 30342
Street Cred : 3708

Back to top Go down

Post by dannybva Tue May 12, 2009 5:22 pm

I'm thinking Walt, Jr and the kid that was taking him to school.
dannybva
dannybva

Matter : 22464
Street Cred : 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellis D. Tripp Tue May 12, 2009 6:10 pm

Gretchen and Elliot?

How about the 2 Mexicans seen crossing the border earlier this season (the guys who found Tuco's "grille" after Hank chucked it in the river). Might they be enforcers from the cartel sent to deal with Heisenberg?

Last edited by Ellis D. Tripp on Wed May 13, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ellis D. Tripp
Ellis D. Tripp

Matter : 12223
Street Cred : 300

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Wed May 13, 2009 12:46 am

Shawn wrote:i just hope its the people at the end of episode 10 because im to attached to these characters to lose any of them

I doubt we'll ever see those guys again. To me they just seemed to be cast to look like alternate universe Walt and Jesse and it was more of a joke than anything.
Rob
Rob
Admin

Matter : 28795
Street Cred : 2412

http://breakingbad.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Wed May 13, 2009 1:52 am

Rob wrote:
Shawn wrote:i just hope its the people at the end of episode 10 because im to attached to these characters to lose any of them

I doubt we'll ever see those guys again. To me they just seemed to be cast to look like alternate universe Walt and Jesse and it was more of a joke than anything.

yeah i really caught that its really funny in a way that dude dressed similar to Jesse baggy clothes and crap and the bald guy and they have a van which they probably cook in very clever how they throw things like that in there
Shawn
Shawn

Back to top Go down

Post by MoFo_Blazed Wed May 13, 2009 7:06 pm

It would be sick if Jesse dies. That would put a lot of breaking bad fans on a bender for a week. drunken
MoFo_Blazed
MoFo_Blazed

Matter : 13029
Street Cred : 802

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Wed May 13, 2009 8:08 pm

MoFo_Blazed wrote:It would be sick if Jesse dies. That would put a lot of breaking bad fans on a bender for a week. drunken
i dont want jesse or walt to die but im pretty sure somone important will be gone this season maby hopefully no one to important though
Shawn
Shawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Lparsons7981 Wed May 13, 2009 8:10 pm

A week!? If Jesse dies I'll either

A. Have an anyerseum
B. Head down to the packie for a 24 of Corona and a bottle of Jose Cuervo silver
C. Go into a downward spiral of depression, from which I may never recover
D. Never watch TV again
E. A combination of any or all of the above
Lparsons7981
Lparsons7981

Back to top Go down

Post by easilyjaded Wed May 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Lparsons7981 wrote:A week!? If Jesse dies I'll either

A. Have an anyerseum
B. Head down to the packie for a 24 of Corona and a bottle of Jose Cuervo silver
D. Never watch TV again

And I'll be right there with you during your downward spiral of depression. Jesse is my little blowfish, damnit!
easilyjaded
easilyjaded

Matter : 12974
Street Cred : 500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Thu May 14, 2009 3:30 am

easilyjaded wrote:

A. Have an anyerseum
D. Never watch TV again

And I'll be right there with you during your downward spiral of depression. Jesse is my little blowfish, damnit!

im with you guys!!
Shawn
Shawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Thu May 14, 2009 1:56 pm

While I won't go out of my way and say Walt or Jesse won't die by this season's end (you never know, after all), let's face facts: the show IS Walt and Jesse to a major degree, and there's no way they'd blow that proverbial wad just yet. I think they are safe for the time being.

The bags could very well be a red herring, and could be two nobody bystanders we haven't met yet. But my spidey sense tells me at least one of those body bags belongs to someone we already know.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by dannybva Mon May 18, 2009 6:35 pm

I agree that Walt and Jesse are safe for now, I can see Jesse getting killed or ODing next season though. In fact that could be part of the cliffhanger we see the body bags not really knowing who they are and someone else being taken away in an ambulance.
dannybva
dannybva

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Mon May 18, 2009 11:52 pm

I said that before I saw the latest episode; it's looking likely that Jesse MAY INDEED be one of those casualties.

The next two episodes are going to truly be EPIC.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Tue May 19, 2009 1:32 am

Heisenberg wrote:I said that before I saw the latest episode; it's looking likely that Jesse MAY INDEED be one of those casualties.

The next two episodes are going to truly be EPIC.

Spoiler:
Shawn
Shawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Tue May 19, 2009 3:26 pm

...am I the only person who's a little worried about the last two episodes?

What I mean is, they've built up this incident at Walt's house, they've alluded to the Cartel, and now they've got Jesse's girlfriend in the mix as a heinous blackmailer.

I'm confident there will be some sort of linear resolution to all these strings, but the skeptic in me wonders how they'll wrap all of this up in two episodes.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Lparsons7981 Tue May 19, 2009 4:21 pm

Heisenberg wrote:...am I the only person who's a little worried about the last two episodes?

What I mean is, they've built up this incident at Walt's house, they've alluded to the Cartel, and now they've got Jesse's girlfriend in the mix as a heinous blackmailer.

I'm confident there will be some sort of linear resolution to all these strings, but the skeptic in me wonders how they'll wrap all of this up in two episodes.

I'm feeling the same way a bit, i sure hope we don't get a "Lost" season finale where no questions are really answered.
Lparsons7981
Lparsons7981

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Tue May 19, 2009 5:26 pm

Lparsons7981 wrote:
Heisenberg wrote:...am I the only person who's a little worried about the last two episodes?

I'm feeling the same way a bit, i sure hope we don't get a "Lost" season finale where no questions are really answered.

im pretty sure thats exactly what will happen just to make us want season 3 more!! ahhh lol
Shawn
Shawn

Back to top Go down

Post by dannybva Tue May 19, 2009 6:38 pm

I am as well, I think the Cartel will be the main subject of S3.
dannybva
dannybva

Back to top Go down

Post by bigfreakinnaz Wed May 20, 2009 6:42 am

It will be somebody who you will least expect, maybe new cast members we haven't even been introduced to yet? I'm really interested in the situation that leads up to whatever happens at the White residence. With the way the brilliant writers put in so many shocking twists and turns into this show it's so tough to say who it may be!
bigfreakinnaz
bigfreakinnaz

Matter : 11018
Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Lparsons7981 Wed May 20, 2009 7:15 am

I'm also starting to have a feeling the body bags might be the series finale, not the season finale.
Lparsons7981
Lparsons7981

Back to top Go down

Post by dannybva Wed May 20, 2009 3:49 pm

Lparsons7981 wrote:I'm also starting to have a feeling the body bags might be the series finale, not the season finale.

That's a thought; when I was rewatching the opening scene from "over" trying to figure out whose glasses they were I noticed crayons were in one of the bags, I don't think there would be crayons in a newborns room.
dannybva
dannybva

Back to top Go down

Post by trueblu8 Mon May 25, 2009 10:38 pm

Heisenberg wrote:I can't remember who, but one of the actors said the last episode of this season is "very sad". Hmmm.
Walt Jr. getting killed would be very sad. Maybe it has something to do with the website or them being on tv.
trueblu8
trueblu8

Matter : 16448
Street Cred : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Tue May 26, 2009 2:38 am

easilyjaded wrote:

A. Have an anyerseum
D. Never watch TV again

i know! gahh i wish he never met jane on this season he was doing pretty good before the heroin crap but i have a good feeling jesse and walt will be much better and maby worse in the finale..
Shawn
Shawn

Back to top Go down

Post by wtwhizz Tue May 26, 2009 11:41 am

Well, from the AMCTV website it says that Donald's grief over the loss of his daughter Jane leads to tragedy.

I seriously don't think they'd kill Jesse off, so maybe Donald finds out that Walter (who drank with him in the bar) was connected to Jesse. Then he goes over to the house and pops a round off hitting Walt Jr or something and then killing himself?

See, this is what is so great about Breaking Bad. You can rack your brain and still have NO idea how things are going to end. For example, I loved Battlestar Galactica (tho it did get extremely dumb at the end), but a lot of us pretty much already knew who the Cylons were before they got revealed. Plus, the choices ended up being stupid and lame.

I have no idea who those two dead folks in Walt's driveway are, but I know that it'll be awesome when we find out.
wtwhizz
wtwhizz

Matter : 12385
Street Cred : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next