BreakingBad.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would anyone else besides me like to see some flashback episodes?

5 posters

Go down

Would anyone else besides me like to see some flashback episodes? Empty Would anyone else besides me like to see some flashback episodes?

Post by Lparsons7981 Wed May 20, 2009 7:32 am

?? I think they would be a good idea, maybe in the third season to slow the pace down a bit. I'd also be very interested to see some backstory development. Show Walt at Grey Matter, why he left maybe, how he left, why he started teaching. I'd also be very interested to see Jesse at a younger/high school age. Him drawing all those pictures in chemistry class, annoying Mr. White, how he first started to get into drugs maybe.
Lparsons7981
Lparsons7981

Matter : 22267
Street Cred : 2003

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=45405342

Back to top Go down

Would anyone else besides me like to see some flashback episodes? Empty Re: Would anyone else besides me like to see some flashback episodes?

Post by Shawn Wed May 20, 2009 11:11 am

be kinda cool although mr. white has to grow back his hair haha for most of those scenes
Shawn
Shawn

Matter : 30338
Street Cred : 3708

Back to top Go down

Would anyone else besides me like to see some flashback episodes? Empty Re: Would anyone else besides me like to see some flashback episodes?

Post by Lparsons7981 Wed May 20, 2009 12:24 pm

Shawn wrote:be kinda cool although mr. white has to grow back his hair haha for most of those scenes

It's doable, just film them first Smile I saw a recent pic of Mr.Cranston throwing out the first pitch at a Dodgers game and he had hair and a goatee.
Lparsons7981
Lparsons7981

Matter : 22267
Street Cred : 2003

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=45405342

Back to top Go down

Post by Shawn Wed May 20, 2009 2:15 pm

Lparsons7981 wrote:
Shawn wrote:be kinda cool although mr. white has to grow back his hair haha for most of those scenes

It's doable, just film them first Smile I saw a recent pic of Mr.Cranston throwing out the first pitch at a Dodgers game and he had hair and a goatee.

yeah i think it would be cool going more into the story with walt and why he left grey matter i dont think they can just leave us wondering why he left probably goes more into detail in season 3 hopefully
Shawn
Shawn

Matter : 30338
Street Cred : 3708

Back to top Go down

Post by dannybva Wed May 20, 2009 4:00 pm

Lparsons7981 wrote:?? I think they would be a good idea, maybe in the third season to slow the pace down a bit. I'd also be very interested to see some backstory development. Show Walt at Grey Matter, why he left maybe, how he left, why he started teaching. I'd also be very interested to see Jesse at a younger/high school age. Him drawing all those pictures in chemistry class, annoying Mr. White, how he first started to get into drugs maybe.

I'd like to see that also.
dannybva
dannybva

Matter : 22460
Street Cred : 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by Heisenberg Thu May 21, 2009 11:16 am

I'm up for flashback episodes as long as they teach us something new and don't come off as redundant, i.e. the Kate-centric flashback in Lost (ha).

I think it would be interesting seeing these characters before they became who they are now.
Heisenberg
Heisenberg

Matter : 17641
Street Cred : 1403

Back to top Go down

Post by Pipinowns Sun May 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Well, he could use a wig. I watched the commentary for "Crazy Handful of Nothin" and they had to use a wig during some scenes, as they were filmed after he shaved.

Although, I don't really want to see any flashbacks. I found the one in "...And The Bag's in the River" to sort of prove that Breaking Bad isn't a show for flashbacks. The show is about Walter Whites current life, not his past. While his past may come up in his current life, like in Peekaboo and Grey Matter, it is easy to tell these stories without flashbacks.
Pipinowns
Pipinowns

Matter : 12644
Street Cred : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum