2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Rob on Tue May 19, 2009 9:26 am



The Whites welcome a new addition. Walter Jr. launches a new website in an effort to aid his struggling family. Jesse's addiction begins to spiral out of control. Jane and Jesse's relationship leads to friction with both Walt and Jane's father, Donald.


Last edited by Rob on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:39 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Rob
Admin

Posts : 241
Matter : 24061
Street Cred : 2412
Join date : 2009-05-05

View user profile http://breakingbad.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Shawn on Tue May 19, 2009 1:28 pm

really excited for this episode watching episode 11 got me pumped to see this one cause i have a pretty good idea whats going to happen actully im really positive it will but they always change things up anyway this will be a very very great episode for sure wish it was sunday haha
avatar
Shawn

Posts : 362
Matter : 25608
Street Cred : 3708
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Seattle, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Rob on Tue May 19, 2009 1:32 pm

The Walter Jr. story sounds good. It would be funny if Walt's selling drugs to make money for the treatment, Skylar's helping Ted with his illegal banking, and meanwhile, Jr. makes all the money for them.
avatar
Rob
Admin

Posts : 241
Matter : 24061
Street Cred : 2412
Join date : 2009-05-05

View user profile http://breakingbad.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by dannybva on Tue May 19, 2009 8:04 pm

I'm interested to see what kind of website Jr came up with myself.
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17730
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by dannybva on Tue May 19, 2009 8:06 pm

Shawn wrote:really excited for this episode watching episode 11 got me pumped to see this one cause i have a pretty good idea whats going to happen actully im really positive it will but they always change things up anyway this will be a very very great episode for sure wish it was sunday haha

true, just when you think you have it figured out the throw a curve ball at you.
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17730
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Shawn on Tue May 19, 2009 11:43 pm

dannybva wrote:
Shawn wrote:really excited for this episode watching episode 11 got me pumped to see this one cause i have a pretty good idea whats going to happen actully im really positive it will but they always change things up anyway this will be a very very great episode for sure wish it was sunday haha

true, just when you think you have it figured out the throw a curve ball at you.

Spoiler:
the previews were trying to get the viewers confused also i think the preview on amc's website showed were jesse called walt saying he got robbed and after the episode the other preview for it on tv it was were jesse didnt get his half and jane was going to rat walt out unless he gave it
avatar
Shawn

Posts : 362
Matter : 25608
Street Cred : 3708
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Seattle, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by easilyjaded on Tue May 19, 2009 11:51 pm

I'm filled with both dread and anticipation for this episode. Shit's going to hit the fan, and I don't think these last two episodes will end on a happy note. I wonder what the events leading up to the explosion at the Whites will be like. It's anyone's guess right now. BrBa throws us one curve ball after another so I never bother making up theories (another reason why I love this show so much).

Damn...I'm going to have to find a new show in between season 2 and season 3.
avatar
easilyjaded

Posts : 34
Matter : 8240
Street Cred : 500
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 29
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Shawn on Tue May 19, 2009 11:53 pm

easilyjaded wrote:I'm filled with both dread and anticipation for this episode. Shit's going to hit the fan, and I don't think these last two episodes will end on a happy note. I wonder what the events leading up to the explosion at the Whites will be like. It's anyone's guess right now. BrBa throws us one curve ball after another so I never bother making up theories (another reason why I love this show so much).

Damn...I'm going to have to find a new show in between season 2 and season 3.

already have a idea of what il watch during this summer and fall.. although there no were as great as breaking bad anyway i know its gonna be exactly like the final episode of season 1 making us wonder whats gonna happen
avatar
Shawn

Posts : 362
Matter : 25608
Street Cred : 3708
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Seattle, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by trueblu8 on Tue May 19, 2009 11:57 pm

Damn Walt looks like a badass in that pic! He looks like the Meth King Heisenberg. Wouldn't want to fuck with that guy.

Hey what's that pink stuff on the wall behind him?! Is that from the teddy bear?! Holy shit.


Last edited by trueblu8 on Wed May 20, 2009 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
trueblu8

Posts : 91
Matter : 11714
Street Cred : 800
Join date : 2009-05-19
Age : 42
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by easilyjaded on Tue May 19, 2009 11:59 pm

trueblu8 wrote:Damn Walt looks like a badass in that pic! He looks like the Meth King Heisenberg. Wouldn't want to fuck with that guy.

I agree! Compare his look in that picture with the Pilot episode. Total difference. Bryan Cranston even lost a bunch of weight. He looks like the type of businessman that could take you out without a second thought (complete transition from Walt's character when he had to kill Krazy 8 ).


And where the hell are his glasses?
avatar
easilyjaded

Posts : 34
Matter : 8240
Street Cred : 500
Join date : 2009-05-08
Age : 29
Location : New York

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Lparsons7981 on Wed May 20, 2009 7:20 am

trueblu8 wrote:Damn Walt looks like a badass in that pic! He looks like the Meth King Heisenberg. Wouldn't want to fuck with that guy.

Hey what's that pink stuff on the wall behind him?! Is that from the teddy bear?! Holy shit.

Ya he does, the comparison between the pilot is shocking. Maybe he is becoming like a sith? lol
avatar
Lparsons7981

Posts : 201
Matter : 17537
Street Cred : 2003
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=45405342

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by dannybva on Wed May 20, 2009 6:35 pm

trueblu8 wrote:Damn Walt looks like a badass in that pic! He looks like the Meth King Heisenberg. Wouldn't want to fuck with that guy.

Hey what's that pink stuff on the wall behind him?! Is that from the teddy bear?! Holy shit.

I don't think it is from the bear, but if watch the minisodes (I don't think are on amctv.com anymore, though they are probably online somewhere) one of them is a music video for Jesse's band and the bear is in it.

they are still there, to the right of the"making of" tab there is tab that looks like a page and gas a down arrow click on that and minisodes is in the dropdown.
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17730
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by dannybva on Wed May 20, 2009 7:33 pm

easilyjaded wrote:
Damn...I'm going to have to find a new show in between season 2 and season 3.

I know, I do as well. Mental on Fox and Fear Itself on NBC both look good. Might have to get Netflix or hit Redbox some.
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17730
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Lparsons7981 on Wed May 20, 2009 8:14 pm

Neflix is what I'm doing, will probably watch quite a bit of Star Trek Voyager...........and some miniseries I've missed/wanted to see (I started from the earth to the moon, which I saw 3 episodes of years ago, pretty cool miniseries about the Apollo programs, Bryan Cranston appears in 2 episodes as well as Buzz Aldrin)
avatar
Lparsons7981

Posts : 201
Matter : 17537
Street Cred : 2003
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=45405342

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Shawn on Wed May 20, 2009 8:46 pm

wow two huge things are missin and in this clip the pink teddy bear and walt not having glasses on all i have to say is woowwww
avatar
Shawn

Posts : 362
Matter : 25608
Street Cred : 3708
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Seattle, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Heisenberg on Thu May 21, 2009 11:37 am

I'm not even going to bother theorizing as I will probably be 100% wrong. Suffice it to say, the last two episodes of this season are going to be E-P-I-C.
avatar
Heisenberg

Posts : 125
Matter : 12911
Street Cred : 1403
Join date : 2009-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Shawn on Thu May 21, 2009 2:05 pm

this weeks going by fast! haha its almost time to see it
avatar
Shawn

Posts : 362
Matter : 25608
Street Cred : 3708
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Seattle, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by trueblu8 on Thu May 21, 2009 6:02 pm

I know man. I CAN'T WAIT.
avatar
trueblu8

Posts : 91
Matter : 11714
Street Cred : 800
Join date : 2009-05-19
Age : 42
Location : Chicago

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by dannybva on Fri May 22, 2009 3:57 pm

trueblu8 wrote:I know man. I CAN'T WAIT.

2 more days
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17730
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Heisenberg on Fri May 22, 2009 4:03 pm

Three day weekend and a new episode of Breaking Bad - life doesn't get much better.
avatar
Heisenberg

Posts : 125
Matter : 12911
Street Cred : 1403
Join date : 2009-05-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Shawn on Sat May 23, 2009 12:11 am

only thing i ever have to look foward to in the week is this show lol
avatar
Shawn

Posts : 362
Matter : 25608
Street Cred : 3708
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Seattle, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by dannybva on Sat May 23, 2009 12:35 pm

one more day
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17730
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Shawn on Sat May 23, 2009 12:51 pm

dannybva wrote:one more day
hell yeahhh
avatar
Shawn

Posts : 362
Matter : 25608
Street Cred : 3708
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Seattle, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by dannybva on Sat May 23, 2009 5:29 pm

Shawn wrote:
dannybva wrote:one more day
hell yeahhh

I just rewatched last weeks to get a fix.
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17730
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Shawn on Sat May 23, 2009 6:52 pm

dannybva wrote:
Shawn wrote:
dannybva wrote:one more day
hell yeahhh

I just rewatched last weeks to get a fix.
same lol
avatar
Shawn

Posts : 362
Matter : 25608
Street Cred : 3708
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Seattle, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by dannybva on Sat May 23, 2009 7:23 pm

Lparsons7981 wrote:Neflix is what I'm doing, will probably watch quite a bit of Star Trek Voyager...........and some miniseries I've missed/wanted to see (I started from the earth to the moon, which I saw 3 episodes of years ago, pretty cool miniseries about the Apollo programs, Bryan Cranston appears in 2 episodes as well as Buzz Aldrin)

I decided to go with Netflix, bigger selection. I pass 4 Redboxs on the way to work so may still use it some. Plus one more on the way to my PO Box. Work is 3 miles east, po box is 3 miles west.
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17730
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Shawn on Sun May 24, 2009 3:35 am

dannybva wrote:
Lparsons7981 wrote:Neflix is what I'm doing, will probably watch quite a bit of Star Trek Voyager...........and some miniseries I've missed/wanted to see (I started from the earth to the moon, which I saw 3 episodes of years ago, pretty cool miniseries about the Apollo programs, Bryan Cranston appears in 2 episodes as well as Buzz Aldrin)

I decided to go with Netflix, bigger selection. I pass 4 Redboxs on the way to work so may still use it some. Plus one more on the way to my PO Box. Work is 3 miles east, po box is 3 miles west.
i kinda wanted to try netflix but i never gave it a chance is it worth it?
avatar
Shawn

Posts : 362
Matter : 25608
Street Cred : 3708
Join date : 2009-05-09
Age : 25
Location : Seattle, Washington

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Lparsons7981 on Sun May 24, 2009 8:20 am

Shawn wrote:
dannybva wrote:
Lparsons7981 wrote:Neflix is what I'm doing, will probably watch quite a bit of Star Trek Voyager...........and some miniseries I've missed/wanted to see (I started from the earth to the moon, which I saw 3 episodes of years ago, pretty cool miniseries about the Apollo programs, Bryan Cranston appears in 2 episodes as well as Buzz Aldrin)

I decided to go with Netflix, bigger selection. I pass 4 Redboxs on the way to work so may still use it some. Plus one more on the way to my PO Box. Work is 3 miles east, po box is 3 miles west.
i kinda wanted to try netflix but i never gave it a chance is it worth it?

Yes, I highly, highly recommend it. The mailing is efficient, the service is decent, the selection is good, and the recommendations they give you are generally good as well.
avatar
Lparsons7981

Posts : 201
Matter : 17537
Street Cred : 2003
Join date : 2009-05-06
Age : 29
Location : Massachusetts

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=45405342

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Rob on Sun May 24, 2009 9:14 am

From critic Alan Sepinwall's Twitter:

Don't really have time to watch Breaking Bad finale today, but after finishing the penultimate episode of the season, I *have* to.
avatar
Rob
Admin

Posts : 241
Matter : 24061
Street Cred : 2412
Join date : 2009-05-05

View user profile http://breakingbad.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by dannybva on Sun May 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Rob wrote:From critic Alan Sepinwall's Twitter:

Don't really have time to watch Breaking Bad finale today, but after finishing the penultimate episode of the season, I *have* to.


Isn't the finale next week?
avatar
dannybva

Posts : 207
Matter : 17730
Street Cred : 1701
Join date : 2009-05-12
Age : 43
Location : Va Beach area

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 2x12 #19 Phoenix May 24 2009

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum