BreakingBad.co.uk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Affairs in Breaking Bad

4 posters

Go down

Affairs in Breaking Bad Empty Affairs in Breaking Bad

Post by wtwhizz Thu May 28, 2009 6:31 pm

So, I've been re-watching all the episodes of season two in anticipation of the finale, right? Well, I've been pretty interested in Skylar's relationship with Ted and how it's all going to play out when Walt finds out (which he eventually will, you just know it). However, I had totally forgotten a scene from earlier in the season. I think it was Down where Skylar is all super pissed at Walt. There's a scene where he's teaching class talking about carbon and the guy who invented synthetic diamonds getting screwed over by General Electric or whatever and Carmen, the school's principal walks in. Then, it cuts to Walt and Carmen sitting close to each other on the desks with all the kids gone and Carmen is thanking him for being back at work, etc.

Well, Carmen is REALLY giving off a "I want you!" vibe to Walt. She puts her hand on him I think, she acts all coy and empathetic to him. And she's done this in other places throughout the first two seasons as well. She REALLY likes Walt.

So, I'm thinking that maybe next season Walt discovers Skylar's affair with Ted and gets back at her by hooking up with Carmen. Personally, I'd like to see him hook up with Carmen, give Skylar the stern talking to that she deserves for being a nosy so-and-so, and then shoot Ted in the face. Twisted Evil
wtwhizz
wtwhizz

Matter : 12351
Street Cred : 800

Back to top Go down

Affairs in Breaking Bad Empty Re: Affairs in Breaking Bad

Post by dannybva Thu May 28, 2009 6:33 pm

I wonder if Skyler will accuse him of an affair with Carmen, since when Jesse calls Walts sometimes says it is/was Carmen.
dannybva
dannybva

Matter : 22430
Street Cred : 1701

Back to top Go down

Post by trueblu8 Thu May 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Oh man that would be CRAZY. I love it.
trueblu8
trueblu8

Matter : 16414
Street Cred : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Lparsons7981 Thu May 28, 2009 7:30 pm

I could see that happening, if Skyler leaves it really wouldn't surprise me.

FWIW In a script I read for the pilot it has some flirting/envy going on between Walt and another "younger" school employee, but only briefly.
Lparsons7981
Lparsons7981

Matter : 22237
Street Cred : 2003

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile.php?id=45405342

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down